Franchising allows both seasoned and aspiring entrepreneurs to buy into an existing business with proven training and support. If you want to start a business and can follow a proven system, franchising may be the best option for you. Many of our Pet Wants franchise owners are thankful for the franchise system because of the guidance of the corporate support team.
“We were looking at the economy and thinking about our future and our retirement, and we just wanted to take more control of our destiny,” said Mike Caley of Pet Wants Frisco. “We love animals and we love helping people, and that’s at the core of what we do.”
Buying a franchise allows you to start a business with a head start. Here are some highlights of investing in a franchise:
- National Brand Recognition – Franchise owners benefit from being part of a larger, successful company that has value in the eyes of potential customers.
- Proven Method of Success – Franchising offers entrepreneurs a stable, tested model for running a successful business.
- Retail and Mobile Franchise Models — Pet Wants franchise offers two models, a full-blown retail pet store model and an even more affordable mobile model. Taking advantage of the huge increases in high end, healthy pet food sales is more attainable than you might think.
- Ongoing Support – Franchise companies have a staff dedicated to providing continuous training and assistance to franchisees, so franchisees are never alone when building and running their business.
- Marketing and Technology – Franchises offer entrepreneurs marketing strategies, tools, collateral and have initiatives in place to drive consumers and maximize brand equity. Hit the ground running with a proven brand, professional identity and a day-by-day marketing plan.
- A Network of Peers — Franchising not only provides corporate support but also a network of peers to use for business development strategies and advice.
Overall, franchising is the best of both worlds! You get the independence and fulfillment of owning your own business, but also the support, knowledge, and tools of a national brand. They’ll teach you exactly what you need to know to market, run and grow a successful company. All you need is an entrepreneurial spirit, and the drive and desire to succeed.